Minutes Telecon 2013-10-30
- Samsung has joined W3C and the Working Group. Glazou will become a Samsung representative as co-chair in addition to two new members.
- The group was reminded that the PR period ends tomorrow for CSS Style Attributes.
- Resolved: Move Syntax Level 3 to Last Call
- Resolved: Contact SVG, HTML, XML and internationalization with 6 week comment period for Syntax Level 3.
- Szilles brought some of the proposed W3C process changes to the group and they would alter the CR and LC period by merging them into one step. In general the working group responded positively to the changes and some time will be set aside at the F2F to discuss further.
- With jdaggett no longer a part of the working group, the future of the specs he was contributing to was discussed. ChrisL will lead Fonts through the test suite and comments process. Jdaggett’s contributions to Text and Writing Modes were also discussed with fantasai asking that people go over the layout and make comments.
speak-as are marked at risk for Counter Styles
- Everyone was reminded to add discussion items for TPAC to the agenda wiki. Bert stated that details on the location of the Sunday meeting space would be sent out as soon as they’re set.
- Glazou and Plinss have a list of current documents and are developing a list of expectations for each of those documents over the charter period. They requested that the group send them comments on what documents should and shouldn’t be included. Items that are referenced by HTML5 were also discussed in reference to the charter, especially Selectors 4 and Cascade 3.
- Everyone was asked to review Resource Priorities for discussion next week.
- A few people expressed that they won’t be at next week’s call as they’ll be traveling to TPAC.
« Previous article
Next article »