Minutes Telecon 2013-10-23
- Resolved: Accept work on Scroll Snap Points as an Editor’s Draft
- Plinss asked everyone to add discussion items for TPAC to the agenda wiki. Concern was again expressed that there was no answer on if there was a room for the group to meet in on Sunday. Plh said he’d look into it. Later in the meeting, Plh confirmed that there was a room set aside for the Sunday meeting.
- Everyone was reminded that next week Europe will end daylight savings time, but the US and therefore the telecon won’t switch until the week after.
- Plinss requested that everyone remind their reps to vote positive on CSS Style Attributes.
- Stearns requested responses on the mailing list to his comments about Named Flows and Box Generation.
- The feedback from the web platform team about
outline-style: auto will go through the normal spec comment process.
- Michou brought up his question on how fragments are handled in Fullscreen. The group felt that fragments should be ignored in Fullscreen, but that this should be addressed in Fullscreen, not in fragments. Therefore, Michou will provide his feedback on that mailing list.
- Discussion on
!important were deferred until zcorpan was available, perhaps at TPAC.
device-pixel-ratio should interact with zooming was discussed which included conversation about the different types of zoom. Proposals included having
device-pixel-ratio only respond to one type of zoom, creating a different property for different types of zoom, and differentiating between zoom that changes the width and zoom that doesn’t. No resolution was reached and discussion will continue on the mailing list and, if needed, at TPAC.
- Resolved: Publish another working draft of Writing Modes
« Previous article
Next article »