Minutes Telecon 2013-10-16
- Howcome explained why he wanted the move Generated Content for Paged Media (GCPM) and Page Floats to the WHATWG. The implications to the working group of this move were discussed. This includes how WHATWG documents have been used with other W3C projects and what future steps will be. No conclusion was reached as Howcome had to leave the telecon, but the conversation was productive.
- Stearns and Fantasai will continue their conversation about Shapes on the mailing list to reach an agreement.
- Stearns requested feedback on his comments about Regions and Overflow.
- Fantasai requested that the group move Writing Modes to last call in order to get a comment period completed before TPAC. She views the one outstanding issue as minor and thinks it can be addressed in last call between herself, Koji, and Jdaggett. Glazou will e-mail Jdaggett to see if he is okay with this proposal.
- ChrisL requested more comments to be posted on the proposed recommendation on CSS Style Attributes.
« Previous article
Next article »