Minutes Telecon 2013-10-09
- SimonSapin asked for information on how to add an errata to the CSS Style Attributes. Bert will help him out.
- Resolved: CSS Masking to Last Call with a 6 week period.
- Resolved: Split DOMMatrix, DOMPoint and DOMPointLiteral to own editor’s draft.
- Rossen sent a clarification of his thoughts on Writing Modes section 5.1.1 to the mailing lists, the implications of which were discussed.
- Fantasai summarized the issues with glyph replacement when the item is rotated.
- The group then began discussing the various solutions possible; Fantasai will send an e-mail to the group summarizing the three options available.
- Stearns stated that most of the feedback received for Shapes syntax has been reflected in the current editor’s draft.
- The remaining issue is if shapes should model off of SVG, CSS position, or both.
- Further discussion will occur on the mailing list.
« Previous article
Next article »