Minutes Telecon 2013-07-31
- Discussed proposal to allow justification in combination with explicit letter-spacing. Seem to have consensus around Part I of proposal, except for concerns from Bert.
- Plan to tie impact of
snap keyword to layout-affecting zoom; transforms and scaling-zoom would not have an effect. Tab to propose text describing the two different kinds of zoom in either Media Queries or CSS Device Adaption.
- Resolved: Allow image-resolution to accept two values (for X and Y axes) for resolution, to allow explicit values to match
from-image in capabilities.
- Resolved: Clarify spec that CSS units (not physical units) are used for resolutions taken from image data.
- Resolved: FPWD Matrix, with naming issues noted.
- Resolved: Box-fixup on internal table elements before flex item determination, unless further problems raised during LC.
« Previous article
Next article »