Minutes Telecon 2012-12-12
- Discussed Flexbox issue wrt stretch-sizing elements with aspect ratio.
- Discussed Animations terminology for Bug 16116.
- Resolved: Transitions defines the timing functions, Animations has normative dependency on Transitions for them. (Bug 14784)
- Resolved: Animations only “run” (fire start events, etc) if they have at least one valid keyframe. (Bug 15251)
- Resolved: When an element changes from
display: <non-none>, animations start immediately. (Bug 14785)
- Resolved: An initially-paused animation is still started (fires start events, etc.) (Bug 14774)
- Resolved: Animations can be paused during their delay phase, which freezes the remaining delay to be applied after it unpauses. (Bug 14774)
animation-play-state is not in the shorthand on purpose (Bug 14787)
animation-play-state has the same list behavior as the other animation properties: matching the length of
animation-name. (Bug 14786)
- Resolved: Look into “adjacent keyframes” for level 4, but not for the current level. (Bug 20092
– Discussed motivations and problems with Florian’s media query proposal, along with conceptual framework for extending Media Queries in level 4.
« Previous article
Next article »