CSS WG Blog
Minutes TPAC 2012 Part VI: Style Attribute…
Minutes TPAC 2012 Part VI: Style Attributes, Conditional Rules, Cascade, Case-sensitivity
- Reviewed test failures: various parsing bugs and some trouble handling
- Plan to move to REC: get two implementations that parse conformantly, mark
xml:base test out-of-scope.
CSS3 Conditional Rules
- Reviewed outstanding issues/edits
- Resolved: Publish CSS3 Conditional Rules as LCWD on Tuesday unless dbaron objects within next few days.
Full minutes: Part I, Part II
- Resolved: Drop alternate style sheet syntax from @import in css3-cascade.
- Resolved: Tab and fantasai to take over css3-cascade.
- Plan going forward is:
- Remove alternate style sheets syntax
- Synchronize text with CSS 2.1 and make sure corrections all copied over
- Editorial reorganization of spec to make sure it still makes sense
- Add cascading rules for scoped styles, the ‘all’ shorthand, and the ‘default’ keyword
Case-sensitivity of CSS identifiers
Some discussion with Internationalization WG. No conclusions, but field of options seems to have narrowed to either ASCII-insensitivity or Unicode case-folding.
« Previous article
Next article »