CSS WG Blog
Minutes TPAC 2012 Part VII: Display Models…
Minutes TPAC 2012 Part VII: Display Models and Miscellaneous
- Resolved: Selecting the ellipsis selects the ellipsed text.
- Resolved: If all of ellipsed text is selected, show selection of ellipsis.
- Resolved: Put a note that behavior wrt partially-selected text is up to UA
- Discussed clarifying examples in spec, adding tests.
Brief discussion of direction, progress, and lack thereof.
- Resolved: Add
display: svg and
display: math or something similar at some point.
- Resolved: Toggleable states is a cool idea and work on it at some undetermined but not high priority. See Tab’s post for a discussion of some ideas and problems with them.
<iframe seamless>; CSS object negotiation algo needs an update to handle it.
- Discussed splitting
display into multiple properties, particularly whether to split inner and outer display models into separate properties (
- Discussed discarding boxes vs. hiding them.
- Resolved: Start
css-display-3 as a new ED.
« Previous article
Next article »