Minutes Telecon 2012-09-26
- Resolved: Add Brian Birtles (Mozilla) as editor of CSS Masking
- Resolved: Minimum size for running reftests is 600×600; tests should be written to fit within that size. Recommend that UAs use a rectangular viewport that is larger than that if possible, to avoid missing errors due to symmetry of square viewports.
- Resolved: Publish FPWD of CSS Counter Styles Level 3 (split out from CSS3 Lists).
- Discussed interpretation of IRIs in
- Discussed shrink-to-fit sizing of multi-column elements
- Discussed relationship of line grid module and line layout module.
- Noted specs missing from prioritization lists.
- Plan to take CSS3 Conditional Rules to Last Call on October 10th, please review and file any issues before then.
« Previous article
Next article »