Minutes Telecon 2012-09-12
- John Daggett summarized the state of the font load event proposals. He is incorporating feedback this week and plans to publish an updated WD soon.
- Resolved: Accept CSS2.1 edits for the effect of
overflow on table boxes in Anton’s proposal.
- CSS2.1 edits up for review in Anton’s proposal to introduce “block container element” as a term.
- Resolved: Boxes whose contents break above the bottom of the page are drawn to the bottom of the page and consume height to the bottom of the page.
- Resolved: Mark the non-2.1 Counter Styles as at-risk in Level 3.
- Co-chairs have sent out a prioritization / implementation interest survey to WG members; aggregate results will be made public once compiled.
« Previous article
Next article »