CSS WG Blog
Minutes and Resolutions Hamburg F2F May 20…
Minutes and Resolutions Hamburg F2F May 2012: Layout, Values and Units
fantasai presented a proposal to converge all layout models on a single set of alignment properties.
- Resolved: fantasai to continue working on this proposal
- Resolved: flexbox alignment properties to be renamed to css3-align equivalents.
- Resolved: rename the values of grid-flow so that row adds rows, column adds columns, and layer just stacks grid items on top of each other.
- Resolved: add row-gap and column-gap to the specification such that they provide uniform gutters
- Also discussed scoping of Grid Layout vs. Template, ways to remove overlap, and scoping things for Level 1 vs. higher. No conclusions.
Values and Units
- Resolved: Disallow values with commas in toggle() at this level. (LC Issue 12)
- Resolved: Won’t fix level-skipping in this level (except we’re renaming to toggle() because of it). (LC Issue 13)
- Resolved: Rename
toggle(), leave behavior as is.
- Resolved: Fix error the UA stylesheet rule for
<ul>. (LC Issue 14)
- Resolved: Add a note to clarify computed style comparisons better. (LC Issue 15)
- Resolved: Reject deferring cycle() to L4. (LC Issue 16)
Full minutes: Box Alignment and Grid Layout, Values and Units
« Previous article
Next article »