Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2011-12-14
- Resolved: indicate in CSS3 Text that “full-size-kana may be replaced by a generic text-transform mechanism” as an issue.
- Resolved: Move other features proposed in fantasai’s mail to L4
appearance property dropped from CSS3 UI
- Grammar error in CSS2.1 to be fixed:
- Resolved: Move ideographic advance unit to Level 4 of CSS Values and Units since we don’t have a definition for how to calculate it.
- Tab and fantasai to review all functional notation in CSS to evaluate extensibility and syntactic consistency and recommend any necessary changes.
- Discussed whether to drop
pointer-events or how to keep it without destabilizing CSS3 UI
- Discussed publication of CSS3 Exclusions and Shapes FPWD and the fact that certain high-level design concerns were not noted in the draft.
- Resolved: Update CSS3 Exclusions and Shapes spec prose to discuss issues raised by dbaron.
« Previous article
Next article »