Minutes and Resolutions 2011-10-26
- Reviewed Tab’s proposed note for unmaintained specs.
- Discussed TPAC logistics, observers (probably all cannot fit).
- Resolved: Deferred cap-height unit proposal to level 4.
- Discussed minimum ranges/precision for CSS values.
- Resolved: Not moving value serialization from CSSOM into CSS3 Values and Units.
- Resolved: Rename
vmin stay as percentages of viewport size; clarify spec.
- Resolved: Move Stages of Value Computation section to CSS3 Cascade, and update CSS3 Cascade and sync to 2.1 so that it’s no longer obsolete, just has no active editor.
« Previous article
Next article »