Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2011-03-30
- Discussed location of June F2F. Most people seem to be OK with Kyoto/Osaka (in place of Tokyo), but we need a meeting room June 2-4. (Needed: space for ~25 people, projector, power, and wifi)
- Resolved: Updated proposal accepted for CSS2.1 Issue 203.
- CSS2.1 Issue 179 is closed with Bert’s latest edits and Anton’s approval.
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 192
If a shortened line box is too small to contain any content
after the float, then that content is shifted downward
it fits or there are no more floats present. Any content in the current line before a floated box is reflowed in the first available line on the other side of the float.
- Resolved: Not dropping :first-line :first-letter from CSS2.1. It may be underdefined, but it’s in CSS1 and CSS3 and we have a usable level of interop demonstrated in the test suite, so dropping it here doesn’t gain us anything.
- Resolved: Advance CSS2.1 to PR.
- Plan for errata is to maintain errata list after REC and occasionally publish updated RECs via PER phase.
« Previous article
Next article »