Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2011-02-16
- Koji Ishii taking editorship of CSS Line Grid module
- Reviewed status of CSS2.1 test results and issues list
- Whether root element is a block formatting context root deferred to CSS2.1 errata (currently undefined), to allow time for investigation implications. (CSS2.1 Issue 209)
- Resolved: Remove gamma-correction note from CSS2.1. (CSS2.1 Issue 221)
- Resolved: Make containing block formed by relatively-positioned inline that is split across lines undefined. (CSS2.1 Issue 215)
- Resolved: Drop vertical-align from list of properties required to apply to ::first-line. (CSS2.1 Issue 216)
- Tentatively Resolved: Remove 3 lines from multicol pseudo-algorithm that relaxes column-gap when column-count requires too many columns. Pending Håkon’s review.
- Discussed interaction of HTML and Selectors spec wrt :active.
« Previous article
Next article »