Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 2011-01-26
- Resolved: Accept proposal to defer
display: run-in from CSS2.1 to CSS3 due to lack of interoperable implementations.
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 216, drop
vertical-align from the required list of properties that apply to
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 214, make interaction of bidi and white-space trimming undefined for CSS2.1 due to lack of correct implementations. (Leave current behavior as a suggestion.)
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 215, make containing block formed by positioned inline split across multiple lines undefined.
- Resolved: Have CSS2.1 allow two possible margin collapsing behaviors in the margin-collapse-clear case: the hypothetical position before clearance is applied may be calculated either with respect to the parent block, or with respect to the containing block formatting context. (The preferred behavior is the latter, since it doesn’t mysteriously eat margins and make
clear to make things move up. But we need to evaluate web compat since Acid2 and therefore all browsers do the former.)
- Resolved: Publish updated Working Draft of CSS3 Images
- Resolved: Publish updated Working Draft of CSS3 Writing Modes
« Previous article
Next article »