Minutes and Resolutions 2009-10-21
- Reviewed last call comments on Selectors Level 3 from the Protocols and Formats Working Group. Resolved: that their first request is out-of-scope for Selectors. fantasai to respond and answer their other questions.
- Resolved: Remove “Namespaces and down-level clients” (Chapter 11) from Selectors.
- The CSSWG plans to review the state of Selectors implementation reports at TPAC: if we have enough implementation reports, we can move to PR directly.
- Resolved: Yves’ comments on the Media Queries and CSS2.1 grammars result in no change.
- Briefly discussed problem with targetting filter effects. As this is a large problem, further discussion is deferred to TPAC and beyond.
« Previous article
Next article »