MInutes and Resolutions 2009-04-08
- Discussed whether telecon agenda should be public or private. So far administrivia has been kept off the public mailing list, and since there wasn’t much enthusiasm for shifting the agenda, it will stay on the internal mailing list.
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 24 duplicate malformed declarations rule for malformed statements (statements rule to come after declarations rule in the spec).
- Resolved: Yves’ message about class selector grammar is a non-issue.
- Resolved: Accept Bert’s proposal on CSS2.1 grammar.
- Resolved: Publish update to CSS2.1 with errata incorporated.
- Resolved: Adopt Brad Kemper’s border-image proposal to avoid relayout but make the syntax easier to understand.
« Previous article
Next article »