Minutes and Resolutions Tokyo F2F Fri: CSS2.1, box-shadow and border-image
- Reviewed CSS2.1 Issue 86, dbaron wants to write more tests.
- Resolved: Accept dbaron’s proposal for CSS2.1 Issue 94.
- Resolved: Accept to copy css3-background wording for CSS2.1 Issue 100.
- Reviewed CSS2.1 Issue 101, dbaron to write more tests and propose text.
- Resolved: Replace “valid statement” with “non-ignored statement” for in section 4.1.5 for CSS 2.1 Issue 102.
- Resolved: Accepted to fix error reported in CSS2.1 Issue 103, exact edits to be determined by Bert Bos.
- Resolved: Accept that
orphans can only accept integers >=1 for CSS2.1 Issue 105.
- Resolved: Accept proposal to copy
:lang() wording from Selectors draft for CSS2.1 Issue 68.
- Resolved: For CSS2.1 Issue 85 make backslash followed by newline invalid outside of strings by changing “except a hexadecimal digit” to “except a hexadecimal digit or a newline (\n, \r, or \f)”.
- Chris to propose text for how
box-shadow should work with
border-image. Text should require using alpha channels of image to mask shadow and clipping inside padding box (outer shadows) or outside border box (inner shadows).
« Previous article
Next article »