MInutes and Resolutions 2008-07-16
No resolutions, just discussion and some resulting action items.
- Discussed charter. The “success criteria” may need some tweaking, and everything’s dependency on CSS2.1 needs to be noted.
- Discussed Color module. Publication request will be sent out today.
- Discussed new test suite harness. See fantasai’s message to public-css-testsuite for background information. (The prototype is currently running as Member-only until it’s been vetted for correctness/security. It will eventually be public and open source.)
- Discussed need to build a test management system to handle submissions, reviews, and test suite coverage reports.
- Discussed whether forming a CSS Test Suite Interest Group would be a useful exercise, if it would generate interest and activity from people not in the WG or only overhead for W3C.
Full minutes and discussion
« Previous article
Next article »