- No multiple borders feature in CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 3.
- No percentage border-width feature in CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 3.
- Bert and fantasai to continue work on defining inner shaodws for CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 3.
- Include syntax for positioning background images from corners other than the top left in next CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 3 draft, ask for feedback on whether that syntax should be kept, changed, or dropped.
- Approved publication of next CSS Template Layout Level 3 (formerly Advanced Layout) as Working Draft.
- David Baron’s changes to CSS Color Level 3 approved.
- CSS Color Level 3 to be published as Last Call Working Draft.
- Discussed charter. Module list to be drafted by Peter Linsss. Chairs feel Selectors Level 4 would distract from other work and should not make the cut.
- Discussed test suite review process. WG wants to make a list of active, approved reviewers and to encourage everyone to help review testcases. fantasai will work on putting together a system for commenting on testcases to make it easier for people to get involved.
Full minutes. Discuss on www-style.
« Previous article
Next article »