CSS WG Blog
- The CSSWG would prefer for IRC logs to be hosted by W3C, but until W3C is capable of continuously logging the channel it is acceptable for them to be hosted by a third party.
- CSS Namespaces to be published as Candidate Recommendation.
caretRangeFromPoint to be added to CSSOM View and marked at-risk; the CSSOM spec will then be republished as LC.
- (CSS2.1)ISSUE-35 (page-break-inside inheritance) proposal accepted.
- AOL will sponsor (host) CSS logo competition
- next F2F meeting in Cambridge, UK August 20-22
- At least one member of the WG strongly desires a syntax for turning
off logging for a particular IRC statement.
- Request for implementors interest in various CSS modules sent out
yesterday (Tuesday). This does not leave much time for compiling
the report and getting feedback from www-style.
- Charter draft was updated, needs to be reviewed.
- John Daggett and Jason Teague plan to send CSS3 Fonts from LC to
WD: it’s not clear what it’s status is, there are no updates since
2002, and there are various requests for changes/features.
« Previous article
Next article »