The IPO enables partnering and coordination among the many stake-holders in Web accessibility: industry, disability organizations, government, and research organizations, and is sponsored by:
- the US National Science Foundation
- the Department of Education's National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research;
- the European Commission's TIDE Program,
- The Government of Canada,
- and W3C industry Members including IBM/Lotus Development Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and NCR.
Disability and research organizations on several continents also actively participate in the WAI.
Next section is: W3C Copyright information...