(If you have not already done so, please read the Course Outline for important information about the general design of the curriculum)
How you choose to use these slides will depend on your particular needs and situation. Here are some of the more likely methods:
- You are an educator training students in a classroom or workshop setting
- online, using a computer connected to the Internet
- offline, using a computer with the curriculum stored locally
- offline, using material printed from the site (e.g on paper or overhead transparency)
- You are using the curriculum as a self-study tool (live)
- You want to use selected examples for reference while designing a page or site (live or printed for off-line use).
The following slides provide suggestions and tips that will make the most of this curriculum.
Next section is: Usage: in a classroom setting.