QAWG/IG face-to-face meeting, Reading, UK, 27-29 October 2004
The QA Working Group (and chairs of the Interesting Group) meet in person
every 3 or 4 months in a "face-to-face meeting". This time the meeting is
hosted by Open Group in Reading, UK in October 2004.
See the minutes of this meeting, and the QA Calendar for links to minutes of other
QAWG/IG face-to-face meetings.
Venue and logistics
- Meeting Dates
- October 27-29, 2004
Visitor information (including
directions, hotels, maps, logistics)
- Wireless is expected to be available (contrary to initial reports).
- See Visitor information.
- Wednesday, October 27th, Morning (8:30am)
- (8:30) Introduction & Logistics (1/2 hr)
- (9:00) QAWG Life (1 hr) - Dominique Hazaël-Massieux
- review of W3C Management discussion
- possible options for the future of QA and/or QA WG
- where do we go from here
- break 15 minutes
- (10:15) To be define depend on the importance of things discussed in the morning.
- (11:15) Any Web Community topics, Team topics, etc.
- Future plans
- Wednesday, October 28th, Afternoon
- QAH issues and next steps
- Break-out sessions (subgroups)
- Thursday, October 29th
- Friday, October 30th, Morning