Input for Agenda Planning for the Internationalization Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Open actions not associated to any issue

Action Items Pending Review

There are 0 pending review actions.

Overdue action items

There are 11 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-216 (edit) open STANDING ACTION: Ping winter list with documents needing review Addison Phillips 2013-12-31
ACTION-437 (edit) open Create article about the time zone proposal Addison Phillips 2015-04-30
ACTION-764 (edit) open Check if unicode describes backwards deletion clearly and develop doc if not Addison Phillips 2018-10-30
ACTION-925 (edit) open Update string-meta to include json-ld changes, etc. Addison Phillips 2020-07-09
ACTION-946 (edit) open Create definition of 'ltr'/'rtl'/'auto' that can be referenced by other specifications in string-meta Richard Ishida 2020-09-03
ACTION-975 (edit) open Update wiki on i18n "considerations" sections and reply to sec/ping thanking them Addison Phillips 2020-11-19
ACTION-982 (edit) open Propose text for a stock health warning about selection/truncation e.g. on code units for inclusion in spec-dev Addison Phillips 2020-12-17
ACTION-985 (edit) open Study css 3775 for future action Richard Ishida 2020-12-17
ACTION-986 (edit) open File an issue on miniapp manifest about i18n architecture Addison Phillips 2021-01-14
ACTION-987 (edit) open Ping miniapp editors to origanize call if needed Fuqiao Xue 2021-01-14
ACTION-988 (edit) open Update comment on appmanifest 920 mentioning the abnf problems Addison Phillips 2021-01-14

Action items due next week

There is 1 upcoming action.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-989 (edit) open Check tus and if necessary ping unicode folks about d145 normalization case fold ordering questions Addison Phillips 2021-01-21

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.


Addison Phillips <addison@amazon.com>, Chair, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>, Atsushi Shimono <atsushi@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $