Re: SCR37 replacement

Hey Alastair,
I'm happy with this as an advisory technique. I think as a sufficient
technique this is confusing. The part of SC37 that made it directly
relevant to SC 2.4.3 was test 3 "Check that, once opened, the dialog is
that is no longer about the order in which elements are in sequential focus
navigation. "When the dialog is opened, check that focus is placed inside
it.". I support that change. That is a better way to do this, but it
removed the only thing in SC37 that was about the order in which elements
appear when a user navigates the page with tab focus.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator