From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2023 6:31 AM
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>; WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 7 meeting, September 4 at 9am EDT

!! External Email
Dear AGWG,

The Harm from motion Subgroup will have our sixth meeting, week 7, on Monday, September 4 at 9am ETD.

Agenda<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.djyj7yf6hyv3>:
· Set up scribe (consider volunteering ahead of time<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.9hlhmphxrbki>)
· Refine our outcomes
· Plan how we will handle the pull request
· Prepare for our Sept. 5 AGWG meeting presentation
Prework (all subgroup members):
During the week, continue to add specifics to the outcomes we identified<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCOE4cO68V-QUiZEhJNkrQydNmW71ljaCGGu2Zmnlok/edit#heading=h.zeaz573vpb8t>

  *   Which functional needs and user stories are relevant?
  *   What is included/excluded?
  *   What are examples of this implemented well and/or poorly?
  *   What open questions do we have about this outcome?
Meeting details:
· Local meeting time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20230724T09&p1=43

· Dial-up info: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri

o (Same as Silver TF, note that this page has the Silver TF time on it, not the subgroup's)
· IRC: https://irc.w3.org/?channels=#wcag3-motion

· Subgroup page: https://github.com/w3c/silver/wiki/Harm-from-motion-guideline-subgroup

Warmly,

Rain
[Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com<mailto:rainb@google.com>

!! External Email: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender.