Re: WCAG Silver Harm from motion Subgroup, week 7 meeting, September 4 at 9am EDT

We have wrapped our second to last (7th) meeting for the Harm from Motion
subgroup. We reviewed which outcomes we are going to finalize on and began
drafting the content for our final presentation to AGWG.

Thank you, Eric, for scribing. Our minutes:
https://www.w3.org/2023/09/04-wcag3-motion-minutes.html

Next week we will review feedback from our Sept. 5 AGWG presentation, and
make sure that we are happy with the final content for our pull request.

Warmly,

Rain

[image: Google logo written with braille dots and ASL hands]
Rain Breaw Michaels
Design Lead, Accessibility UX
rainb@google.com