From: Niemann, Gundula <gundula.niemann@sap.com>
Date: Monday, 7 August 2023 at 15:24
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Cc: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Republish of WCAG 2.1 - Flash note
Hello Alastair,

Sorry I was not clear.
My irritation comes from the fact that WCAG 2.2 is referred.
The coloring is from the original of that copy and paste paragraph.

I have seen later that several references to WCAG 2.2 have been found and corrected, yet I did not spot whether this specific one was already detected.

Best regards,
Gundula