Re: ITI VPATs and upcoming WCAG 2.2

Thank you Mary Jo. Any idea (possibly from past experience of similar
updates) how long you think an update may take once 2.2 is REC?

I only ask because some of our clients are already asking us now to
evaluate against 2.2 SCs now (with the understanding that the SCs may
still slightly change before REC), but are wondering how those would
then show up in the ACR we deliver them. Currently, we're planning to
(naively) extend the WCAG 2.0/2.1 tables to just slot in the new SCs,
but are aware that by doing this we risk diverging from the official ITI
template.

--
Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke