Re[2]: Understanding dismay

Worth noting here that the voting / CFC is aimed only at WG members on
the GL list. Putting it on GitHub would likely lead to "randoms" voting
as well, which then would require deduping/verifying votes?

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ / https://github.com/patrickhlauke /
https://codepen.io/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ / https://www.deviantart.com/redux