Re: "Accessibility supported" definition

On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 10:13:50PM -0500, Gregg Vanderheiden wrote:

> However, the definition of Accessibility supported (below) DOES contain
> 'user agent' so saying " ACCESSIBILITY SUPPORTED user agents" does sound
> circular.
>
> We'll have to fix it.

I agree. This would address a few of the comments that I just submitted in
relation to the working draft, as it would allow UAAG (or other user interface
guidelines) to be cited in documented lists of accessibility-supported Web
technologies. My comments highlight success criteria for which this is
particularly desirable.