Re: programmatically determined

What does it specifically mean for an --assistive technology-- to "support" a
--technology-- in the proposed definition (versus "non-support" of a
--technology--)?
In a set of technologies, all different, what is the objective criterion
for "support"
among those technologies?

Thanks and best wishes
Tim Boland NIST