Re: Technique: accessible scripts...

Charlie,

	Good choice of example. As part of a county-wide upgrade in teachers' tech
skills, we've recently cycled about fifty new users through getting and
using a yahoo e-mail account. Most of the new users needed help when there
were problems often because they couldn't understand the explanations given
(especially to get unique login names) and how to handle the question to
prompt for the password when none of the examples were germaine. Based on
my (limited) experience, forms are getting better but aren't there yet for
new users or folks with cognitive disabilities.

				Anne

At 07:12 AM 11/20/00 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>(I am sure there are zillions of other good examples, but that one was what
>we tried and it was pretty clear and well presented in my 3-second opinion)

Anne L. Pemberton
http://www.pen.k12.va.us/Pav/Academy1
http://www.erols.com/stevepem/Homeschooling
apembert@crosslink.net