Re: FW: Guideline 1.0

I agree with Gregg's suggestion.  Gregg's proposed statement is more in
line
with the goal of creating information that is compatible with different
rendering mediums.  A statement to design for specific mediums implies
that the user would be testing their content on the mediums they are
designing for and most web developers would not be testing their page with
speech or refreshable Braille technologies.

Jon