Re: Terminology Problem: "Avoid"

I prefer to have a clearer statement - do not is proabably a good thing to
put in a draft.

cheers

Chaals

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000, Wendy A Chisholm wrote:

  I am editing a draft now that gets rid of avoid.  In two instances I
  propose saying, "do not...." However I think this wording is actually too
  strong, but I want to get people's reactions.
  --w

  --
  wendy a chisholm
  world wide web consortium

September - November 2000:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France