Re: 2002-08-23#6 Ensure that WG home page points to current editor working drafts

On Tue, 2002-09-03 at 16:33, Frank Manola wrote:

> Brian McBride wrote:
> >
> > With respect to:
> >
> > 2002-08-23#6  bwm  Ensure that WG home page points to current editor
> > working draft documents for WG review
> >
> >  From my perspective, I don't want to have to keep updating this page, so
> > I'd like a stable URI for the ed's working draft of each document.
> >
> > The current status is:
> >
> > Primer:
> >
> > The ed's working draft for the primer pointed to
> >
> >    http://www.w3.org/2001/09/rdfprimer/
> >
> > This however, is a directory with many files in it.  Frank/Eric: do you
> > want to leave it like this or would you prefer to have a link the latest
> > actual doc, and if so, can you provide a URL for it (or set the directory
> > contents up so that it default to the current version).
> >

> Pointing to the directory is fine with me, unless Eric has some
> objections.

I have none.  We've been date-stamping the files as a means for
indicating the most recent so pointing to the directory seems a useful
enough means for getting people close enough to the most recent
thinkings of the Primer.

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/
w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/