W3C

- DRAFT -

TV Control API CG

30 Sep 2014

See also: IRC log

Attendees

Present
geguchi, paul, bin, aldafu, kaz, cpn, ddavis, simon
Regrets
Chair
Bin
Scribe
Chris

Contents


<scribe> scribe: Chris

<Bin_Hu> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Agenda_Telco_Sep_30_2014

scribenickL cpn

<scribe> scribenick: cpn

review of action items

Kaz: item 11: we can discuss with yosuke at TPAC

<kaz> action-11?

<trackbot> action-11 -- Kazuyuki Ashimura to Talk with yosuke and somebody from iptvf-j about hybridcast 2.0 -- due 2014-09-09 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/11

Paul: Item 12 has been done, can be closed

<kaz> action-12?

<trackbot> action-12 -- Paul Higgs to Look into oipf -- due 2014-09-09 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/12

<kaz> close action-12

<trackbot> Closed action-12.

<kaz> action-13?

<trackbot> action-13 -- Bin Hu to Create the spec table on the wiki -- due 2014-09-09 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/13

<kaz> close action-13

<trackbot> Closed action-13.

<kaz> action-14?

<trackbot> action-14 -- Kazuyuki Ashimura to Work with yosuke on cable stb spec as well -- due 2014-09-09 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/14

<kaz> kaz: should be done at tpac

<kaz> action-15?

<trackbot> action-15 -- Chris Needham to Label the requirements -- due 2014-09-09 -- OPEN

<trackbot> http://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/track/actions/15

<kaz> close action-15

<trackbot> Closed action-15.

tpac prep

kaz: we can discuss with yosuke regard iptvf-japan and hybridcast at TPAC

<Bin_Hu> https://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Face-to-face_meeting_during_TPAC_2014

kaz: how should we organise our time at TPAC, given there's overlap between this CG and the IG?

<kaz> web&tv ig agenda

Bin: We have a 90 minute slot on the Monday
... We could discuss with HbbTV as part of the SDO update slot
... also ATSC and Hybridcast
... We'll discuss with yosuke via email

<Bin_Hu> https://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Agenda_F2F_Oct_27_2014

<scribe> ACTION: Bin: start email discussion with yosuke regarding TPAC agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action01]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-16 - Start email discussion with yosuke regarding tpac agenda [on Bin Hu - due 2014-10-07].

Paul: we could invite someone from HbbTV to present

<scribe> ACTION: Bin to send invitation to HbbTV to present at TPAC [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action02]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-17 - Send invitation to hbbtv to present at tpac [on Bin Hu - due 2014-10-07].

Daniel: the Web+TV IG has a call tomorrow, to discuss the agenda, so please join there

Review progress of the specification work

<Bin_Hu> https://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Class_Hierarchy

Bin: Thanks Paul for adding OIPF detail
... is there anything more to add to this table?

Alex: should we compare our requirements against mozilla's API ?

Bin: we could use this as a basis for our own API

Paul: also compare other APIs of existing technologies

<scribe> ACTION: aldafu to create requirements mapping table [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action03]

<trackbot> Created ACTION-18 - Create requirements mapping table [on Alexander Futász - due 2014-10-07].

Bin: could we have this in time for the meeting at TPAC?

<kaz> aldafu: yes

<kaz> [ adjourned ]

Summary of Action Items

[NEW] ACTION: aldafu to create requirements mapping table [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action03]
[NEW] ACTION: Bin to send invitation to HbbTV to present at TPAC [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action02]
[NEW] ACTION: Bin: start email discussion with yosuke regarding TPAC agenda [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/09/30-tvapi-minutes.html#action01]
 
[End of minutes]

Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl version 1.138 (CVS log)
$Date: 2014-09-30 13:45:08 $