Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 124 actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-50 (edit) open Look at replacing mediaconstraints in createAnswer with a settings dictionary Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-51 (edit) open Change States proposal in accordance with discussion. Justin Uberti 2012-09-24
ACTION-52 (edit) open change phrasing in the "plan for moving ahead", remove "low-level" Stefan Håkansson 2012-09-25
ACTION-55 (edit) open Describe rollback procedure for offers Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-56 (edit) open Congestion feedback and bandwidth allocation API Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-57 (edit) open Comprehensive description of pausing and muting APIs Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-58 (edit) open Decide permissible mutations on MediaStreams Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-65 (edit) open Propose for new stream event names Timothy Terriberry 2012-11-22
ACTION-66 (edit) open Propose API for rejection of offered MediaStream's or MediaStreamTrack's Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-68 (edit) open API for informing offering side app that streams/tracks have been rejected Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-22
ACTION-69 (edit) open Enable setting of "content label" for MediaStreams when adding them to PeerConnection Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-70 (edit) open Document SDP offer and answer validity lifetime ("until stable state") Adam Bergkvist 2012-11-22
ACTION-71 (edit) open Document candidate pool model (send mail to list). Martin Thomson 2012-11-22
ACTION-72 (edit) open Work out settings propagation through PeerConnection Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-73 (edit) open Rollback: Need to specify how to get current, transient and future state when negotiating. Justin Uberti 2012-11-22
ACTION-74 (edit) open Sort out what resources that are reserved at createOffer, setLocal, setRemote, createAnswer Cullen Jennings 2014-07-01
ACTION-75 (edit) open Drive proposal Justin Uberti 2012-12-20
ACTION-76 (edit) open Create a specific example of cutover after an ICE restart. Justin Uberti 2012-12-20
ACTION-77 (edit) open Use case for rollback Cullen Jennings 2012-12-20
ACTION-78 (edit) open Add an example to the proposal. Harald Alvestrand 2012-12-20
ACTION-79 (edit) open Draft guideline text on error handling for WebRTC specs Justin Uberti 2013-01-17
ACTION-80 (edit) open Review needs for callback and errors callbacks in webrtc (with hta) Justin Uberti 2013-01-17
ACTION-81 (edit) open Review needs for callback and errors callbacks in webrtc (with hta) Timothy Terriberry 2013-01-17
ACTION-82 (edit) open Develop more granular estimate for schedule of WebRTC with hta Stefan Håkansson 2013-01-17
ACTION-83 (edit) open Write up his concerns with using constraints on track to manipulate stuff that might apply to sources and might apply to sinks Martin Thomson 2013-02-14
ACTION-85 (edit) open Get Randell to make onnegotiationneeded conditions the same as those we have for addStream() Timothy Terriberry 2013-02-14
ACTION-86 (edit) open Come up with a proposal for dtls meta-data Eric Rescorla 2013-09-10
ACTION-87 (edit) open Move ice candidate count from constraint to rtcconfiguratoin. Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-88 (edit) open Remove '?' characters from all dictionaries. Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-89 (edit) open Drive ietf discussion to decide where consent will be sent. Martin Thomson 2013-11-18
ACTION-90 (edit) open Sit down with justin and martin and work through whether ice ufrag/passwords need to be internally generated in the face of dtls Eric Rescorla 2013-11-18
ACTION-91 (edit) open Add to agenda: way to have the error handling for createoffer be able to report what had happened when all the resources could not be reserved for codecs Stefan Håkansson 2013-11-18
ACTION-92 (edit) open Put initial negotiation of pof/pan support into the pof/pan draft Adam Roach 2013-11-18
ACTION-95 (edit) open go through all usage of constraints in webrtc and figure out how to deal with them (or find someone else to do that) Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-97 (edit) open Create a proposal for how to report the case where a given mediastreamtrack cannot be assigned to an m=section due to being unable to obtain codecs Eric Rescorla 2013-11-18
ACTION-98 (edit) open Modify the maxretransmittime and maxretransmits text to say that the max values do not require the implementation to go over its internal builtins Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-19
ACTION-99 (edit) open Determine whether there is some value of maxretransmits that is effectively "reliable" Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-100 (edit) open Clarify whether rtcdatachannel close and error events are mutually exclusive or whether error + close is possible Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-19
ACTION-101 (edit) open Talk to dom about whether we should clamp or throw exception for invalid params to insertdtmf. Daniel Burnett 2013-11-19
ACTION-103 (edit) open Get jesup to resend to the list an earlier proposal on how to interact with tracks Timothy Terriberry 2013-11-19
ACTION-104 (edit) open Meet with justin to review ice stats and see which make sense in statistics Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-106 (edit) open Generate a single monolithic description of who sends what on identity Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-107 (edit) open Drive discussion with ekr and pthatcher about permissions model (brainstorm) Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-111 (edit) open Send comments on feature spreadsheet Cullen Jennings 2013-12-26
ACTION-112 (edit) open Send proposed alternative approach to feature selection Cullen Jennings 2013-12-26
ACTION-113 (edit) open Add some property on mediastreamtrack for isolated:true/false, and onisolatedchange event Martin Thomson 2014-05-28
ACTION-114 (edit) open Make pull request on rtpsender.mid Justin Uberti 2014-11-06
ACTION-115 (edit) open Give an example of indexed-db key retrieval Martin Thomson 2014-11-06
ACTION-116 (edit) open Draft pull request on icecandidate error Justin Uberti 2014-11-06
ACTION-117 (edit) open Move getstats and associated idl to stats doc Varun Singh 2014-11-06
ACTION-118 (edit) open Review matches between capabilities and stats Varun Singh 2014-11-07
ACTION-119 (edit) open Look at our bug tracking strategy for webrtc with harald Stefan Håkansson 2014-11-07
ACTION-121 (edit) open Provide pr to clarify must not Jan-Ivar Bruaroey 2016-12-19
ACTION-122 (edit) open Email specific people to review 714/pr 776 - stun/turn oauth token (cont’d) Stefan Håkansson 2016-12-19
ACTION-123 (edit) open And justin to sort crypto things out with ietf regarding rfc 7635. Taylor Brandstetter 2017-03-08
ACTION-124 (edit) open Investigate upstreaming his page as wpt test Florent Castelli 2019-09-26
ACTION-108 (edit) pending review Coordinate testing questions before a dedicated meeting Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2014-06-26
ACTION-110 (edit) pending review Look into infrastructure to record WebRTC teleconfs Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2014-03-12
ACTION-1 (edit) closed will prepare a call for contributions and make sure the WHATWG draft is contributed Harald Alvestrand 2011-06-21
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Propose a first draft of requirements document Göran Eriksson 2011-06-21
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Find someone to monitor DAP for RTC. Stefan Håkansson 2011-06-21
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Create a Doodle poll for next call meeting date. Harald Alvestrand 2011-06-21
ACTION-5 (edit) closed to send comments reviewing requirements to list Daniel Burnett 2011-07-30
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Query authors on A15 on what context means Harald Alvestrand 2011-07-30
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Send a server-provider TURN use case and user-provider TURN use case Cullen Jennings 2011-07-30
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Check how to split getUserMedia from the spec Anant Narayanan 2011-11-07
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Send new use cases on getUserMedia to webRTC mailing-list Richard Tibbett 2011-11-07
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Draft a proposal for how to handle GetUserMedia between DAP and WEBRTC François Daoust 2011-11-16
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Add Constraints API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2012-01-12
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Add Stats API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2012-01-20
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Add Capabilities API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2011-12-12
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Revise Data API proposal and mail to list Harald Alvestrand 2011-11-16
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Look into mechanisms to handle incoming notifications, and report to WG Dan Druta 2011-11-16
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Propose how to tie into identity frameworks for comms partner verification Eric Rescorla 2012-06-25
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Draft an API proposal for a DTMF track inside a MediaStream. Cullen Jennings 2011-11-16
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Contact Web and TV/Media TF to understand if their reqs and views of MediaStreams and Tracks is similar Stefan Håkansson 2011-11-16
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Propose update of MediaStream API to allow adding and removing tracks Adam Bergkvist 2011-11-16
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Configure bugzilla ofr Web RTC with activity sent to public mailing list Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2011-12-22
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Ensure that Randell get the echo cancellation into the spec Stefan Håkansson 2011-12-22
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Incorporate data api into spec (find editor volunteer) Adam Bergkvist 2012-01-12
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Add DTMF API to spec Cullen Jennings 2012-01-12
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Call for consensus on switching from numbers to WebIDL Enum = String Harald Alvestrand 2012-01-12
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Action Travis to Draft a setup of initial requirements based on the WebRTC and the Scenarios document Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-06
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Flesh this out Daniel Burnett 2012-03-06
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Work to create a draft with fluffy to create an IANA registry Daniel Burnett 2012-03-06
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Create a doodle for the next Media TF meeting Harald Alvestrand 2012-03-06
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Change all numeric constants to be enumerated strings Cullen Jennings 2012-06-15
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Create a spec fork with JSEP in it Cullen Jennings 2012-03-13
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Add Data API to spec Adam Bergkvist 2012-03-12
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Contact webapps regarding push and notifications, saying it is important for webrtc and ask for webapps' plans Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-13
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Contact webapps regarding push and notifications, saying it is important for webrtc and ask for webapps' plans Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-13
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Incorporate echo cancellation API based on https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=15747 Cullen Jennings 2012-05-28
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Create doodle for next meeting Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-20
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Propose moving MediaStream API from PeerConnection to GetUserMedia Anant Narayanan 2012-04-16
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Get Justin, Adam and Cullen together and get resolution on JSEP API Cullen Jennings 2012-04-16
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Move MediaStream spec to getUserMedia Anant Narayanan 2012-04-17
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Send an updated Capabilities proposal to Media Capture Task Force Daniel Burnett 2012-04-17
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Move spec to ReSpec 3 Daniel Burnett 2012-04-23
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Write up the audio-video-mandatory proposals to the list Daniel Burnett 2012-05-01
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Check with Travis on updating the scenarios document requirements portion in about 4 weeks Stefan Håkansson 2012-05-01
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Move SessionDescription and IceCandidate out of the global namespace Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Deep dive on setRemoteDescription with justin Cullen Jennings 2012-06-18
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Annotate the callflow diagram with events fired Cullen Jennings 2012-06-18
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Write up a spec for IceServer object, and compare Anant Narayanan 2012-06-18
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Provide a code example showing continuation for createAnswer Anant Narayanan 2012-06-18
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Pester Jesup to write up possible directions for datachannels in peerconnection and relationship with media streams/tracks Stefan Håkansson 2012-06-18
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Work with Randell on a proposal for a data channel container Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Add IdP API to draft Cullen Jennings 2012-09-25
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Add stats API to draft Cullen Jennings 2012-09-25
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Update APIs to use mutable arrays of streams in peerconnection with ids Adam Bergkvist 2012-11-06
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Write up queuing mechanism for set{Remote,Local}Description, create{Offer,Answer} Anant Narayanan 2012-11-06
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Update draft to remove reference. Cullen Jennings 2012-11-06
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Propose priority API. Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Propose priority API. Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-64 (edit) closed propose priority API Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Propose API for rejection of offered MediaStream's or MediaStreamTrack's Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Describe the constraint for aspect ratio for potential inclusion in the document Justin Uberti 2013-02-14
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Make addicecandidate queued Cullen Jennings 2013-11-18
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Prepare slides for tuesday on stop() versus removestream() Justin Uberti 2013-11-18
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Do s/roll back/rollback/g Cullen Jennings 2013-11-18
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Make proposal on moving away from addstream toward addtrack Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Come up with a proposal for exposing a transport/dtls doohickey for each non-pc object Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-109 (edit) closed Produce list for scoping discussion Justin Uberti 2013-11-26
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Make pull request to reinstate decision policy in juberti's charter Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2015-05-27

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Bernard Aboba <bernarda@microsoft.com>, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>, Chairs, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $