Input for Agenda Planning for the Web Real-Time Communications Working Group

This is the view of actions grouped by issues ordered by due dates; see also the view of issues groups by products.

Action Items Pending Review

There are 2 pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-108 (edit) pending review Coordinate testing questions before a dedicated meeting Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2014-06-26
ACTION-110 (edit) pending review Look into infrastructure to record WebRTC teleconfs Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2014-03-12

Overdue action items

There are 55 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-50 (edit) open Look at replacing mediaconstraints in createAnswer with a settings dictionary Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-51 (edit) open Change States proposal in accordance with discussion. Justin Uberti 2012-09-24
ACTION-52 (edit) open change phrasing in the "plan for moving ahead", remove "low-level" Stefan Håkansson 2012-09-25
ACTION-55 (edit) open Describe rollback procedure for offers Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-56 (edit) open Congestion feedback and bandwidth allocation API Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-57 (edit) open Comprehensive description of pausing and muting APIs Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-58 (edit) open Decide permissible mutations on MediaStreams Harald Alvestrand 2012-10-02
ACTION-65 (edit) open Propose for new stream event names Timothy Terriberry 2012-11-22
ACTION-66 (edit) open Propose API for rejection of offered MediaStream's or MediaStreamTrack's Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-68 (edit) open API for informing offering side app that streams/tracks have been rejected Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-22
ACTION-69 (edit) open Enable setting of "content label" for MediaStreams when adding them to PeerConnection Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-70 (edit) open Document SDP offer and answer validity lifetime ("until stable state") Adam Bergkvist 2012-11-22
ACTION-71 (edit) open Document candidate pool model (send mail to list). Martin Thomson 2012-11-22
ACTION-72 (edit) open Work out settings propagation through PeerConnection Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-73 (edit) open Rollback: Need to specify how to get current, transient and future state when negotiating. Justin Uberti 2012-11-22
ACTION-74 (edit) open Sort out what resources that are reserved at createOffer, setLocal, setRemote, createAnswer Cullen Jennings 2014-07-01
ACTION-75 (edit) open Drive proposal Justin Uberti 2012-12-20
ACTION-76 (edit) open Create a specific example of cutover after an ICE restart. Justin Uberti 2012-12-20
ACTION-77 (edit) open Use case for rollback Cullen Jennings 2012-12-20
ACTION-78 (edit) open Add an example to the proposal. Harald Alvestrand 2012-12-20
ACTION-79 (edit) open Draft guideline text on error handling for WebRTC specs Justin Uberti 2013-01-17
ACTION-80 (edit) open Review needs for callback and errors callbacks in webrtc (with hta) Justin Uberti 2013-01-17
ACTION-81 (edit) open Review needs for callback and errors callbacks in webrtc (with hta) Timothy Terriberry 2013-01-17
ACTION-82 (edit) open Develop more granular estimate for schedule of WebRTC with hta Stefan Håkansson 2013-01-17
ACTION-83 (edit) open Write up his concerns with using constraints on track to manipulate stuff that might apply to sources and might apply to sinks Martin Thomson 2013-02-14
ACTION-85 (edit) open Get Randell to make onnegotiationneeded conditions the same as those we have for addStream() Timothy Terriberry 2013-02-14
ACTION-86 (edit) open Come up with a proposal for dtls meta-data Eric Rescorla 2013-09-10
ACTION-87 (edit) open Move ice candidate count from constraint to rtcconfiguratoin. Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-88 (edit) open Remove '?' characters from all dictionaries. Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-89 (edit) open Drive ietf discussion to decide where consent will be sent. Martin Thomson 2013-11-18
ACTION-90 (edit) open Sit down with justin and martin and work through whether ice ufrag/passwords need to be internally generated in the face of dtls Eric Rescorla 2013-11-18
ACTION-91 (edit) open Add to agenda: way to have the error handling for createoffer be able to report what had happened when all the resources could not be reserved for codecs Stefan Håkansson 2013-11-18
ACTION-92 (edit) open Put initial negotiation of pof/pan support into the pof/pan draft Adam Roach 2013-11-18
ACTION-95 (edit) open go through all usage of constraints in webrtc and figure out how to deal with them (or find someone else to do that) Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-18
ACTION-97 (edit) open Create a proposal for how to report the case where a given mediastreamtrack cannot be assigned to an m=section due to being unable to obtain codecs Eric Rescorla 2013-11-18
ACTION-98 (edit) open Modify the maxretransmittime and maxretransmits text to say that the max values do not require the implementation to go over its internal builtins Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-19
ACTION-99 (edit) open Determine whether there is some value of maxretransmits that is effectively "reliable" Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-100 (edit) open Clarify whether rtcdatachannel close and error events are mutually exclusive or whether error + close is possible Adam Bergkvist 2013-11-19
ACTION-101 (edit) open Talk to dom about whether we should clamp or throw exception for invalid params to insertdtmf. Daniel Burnett 2013-11-19
ACTION-103 (edit) open Get jesup to resend to the list an earlier proposal on how to interact with tracks Timothy Terriberry 2013-11-19
ACTION-104 (edit) open Meet with justin to review ice stats and see which make sense in statistics Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-106 (edit) open Generate a single monolithic description of who sends what on identity Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-107 (edit) open Drive discussion with ekr and pthatcher about permissions model (brainstorm) Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-111 (edit) open Send comments on feature spreadsheet Cullen Jennings 2013-12-26
ACTION-112 (edit) open Send proposed alternative approach to feature selection Cullen Jennings 2013-12-26
ACTION-113 (edit) open Add some property on mediastreamtrack for isolated:true/false, and onisolatedchange event Martin Thomson 2014-05-28
ACTION-114 (edit) open Make pull request on rtpsender.mid Justin Uberti 2014-11-06
ACTION-115 (edit) open Give an example of indexed-db key retrieval Martin Thomson 2014-11-06
ACTION-116 (edit) open Draft pull request on icecandidate error Justin Uberti 2014-11-06
ACTION-117 (edit) open Move getstats and associated idl to stats doc Varun Singh 2014-11-06
ACTION-118 (edit) open Review matches between capabilities and stats Varun Singh 2014-11-07
ACTION-119 (edit) open Look at our bug tracking strategy for webrtc with harald Stefan Håkansson 2014-11-07
ACTION-121 (edit) open Provide pr to clarify must not Jan-Ivar Bruaroey 2016-12-19
ACTION-122 (edit) open Email specific people to review 714/pr 776 - stun/turn oauth token (cont’d) Stefan Håkansson 2016-12-19
ACTION-123 (edit) open And justin to sort crypto things out with ietf regarding rfc 7635. Taylor Brandstetter 2017-03-08

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.

Raised Issues

There are 2 raised issues listed in the system.

ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions
ISSUE-3 (edit) RAISED Should we refactor the generic guidance on error handling out of the spec 2013-11-12 0
ISSUE-4 (edit) RAISED Requiring that negotiated channels be created on the receiver before any data can be received is problematic for some use cases 2013-11-12 0

Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Bernard Aboba <bernarda@microsoft.com>, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>, Chairs, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $