Closed Actions

Apply the following changes to selected action items:

There are 66 closed actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-1 (edit) closed will prepare a call for contributions and make sure the WHATWG draft is contributed Harald Alvestrand 2011-06-21
ACTION-2 (edit) closed Propose a first draft of requirements document Göran Eriksson 2011-06-21
ACTION-3 (edit) closed Find someone to monitor DAP for RTC. Stefan Håkansson 2011-06-21
ACTION-4 (edit) closed Create a Doodle poll for next call meeting date. Harald Alvestrand 2011-06-21
ACTION-5 (edit) closed to send comments reviewing requirements to list Daniel Burnett 2011-07-30
ACTION-6 (edit) closed Query authors on A15 on what context means Harald Alvestrand 2011-07-30
ACTION-7 (edit) closed Send a server-provider TURN use case and user-provider TURN use case Cullen Jennings 2011-07-30
ACTION-8 (edit) closed Check how to split getUserMedia from the spec Anant Narayanan 2011-11-07
ACTION-9 (edit) closed Send new use cases on getUserMedia to webRTC mailing-list Richard Tibbett 2011-11-07
ACTION-10 (edit) closed Draft a proposal for how to handle GetUserMedia between DAP and WEBRTC François Daoust 2011-11-16
ACTION-11 (edit) closed Add Constraints API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2012-01-12
ACTION-12 (edit) closed Add Stats API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2012-01-20
ACTION-13 (edit) closed Add Capabilities API to API spec Daniel Burnett 2011-12-12
ACTION-14 (edit) closed Revise Data API proposal and mail to list Harald Alvestrand 2011-11-16
ACTION-15 (edit) closed Look into mechanisms to handle incoming notifications, and report to WG Dan Druta 2011-11-16
ACTION-16 (edit) closed Propose how to tie into identity frameworks for comms partner verification Eric Rescorla 2012-06-25
ACTION-17 (edit) closed Draft an API proposal for a DTMF track inside a MediaStream. Cullen Jennings 2011-11-16
ACTION-18 (edit) closed Contact Web and TV/Media TF to understand if their reqs and views of MediaStreams and Tracks is similar Stefan Håkansson 2011-11-16
ACTION-19 (edit) closed Propose update of MediaStream API to allow adding and removing tracks Adam Bergkvist 2011-11-16
ACTION-20 (edit) closed Configure bugzilla ofr Web RTC with activity sent to public mailing list Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2011-12-22
ACTION-21 (edit) closed Ensure that Randell get the echo cancellation into the spec Stefan Håkansson 2011-12-22
ACTION-22 (edit) closed Incorporate data api into spec (find editor volunteer) Adam Bergkvist 2012-01-12
ACTION-23 (edit) closed Add DTMF API to spec Cullen Jennings 2012-01-12
ACTION-24 (edit) closed Call for consensus on switching from numbers to WebIDL Enum = String Harald Alvestrand 2012-01-12
ACTION-25 (edit) closed Action Travis to Draft a setup of initial requirements based on the WebRTC and the Scenarios document Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-06
ACTION-26 (edit) closed Flesh this out Daniel Burnett 2012-03-06
ACTION-27 (edit) closed Work to create a draft with fluffy to create an IANA registry Daniel Burnett 2012-03-06
ACTION-28 (edit) closed Create a doodle for the next Media TF meeting Harald Alvestrand 2012-03-06
ACTION-29 (edit) closed Change all numeric constants to be enumerated strings Cullen Jennings 2012-06-15
ACTION-30 (edit) closed Create a spec fork with JSEP in it Cullen Jennings 2012-03-13
ACTION-31 (edit) closed Add Data API to spec Adam Bergkvist 2012-03-12
ACTION-32 (edit) closed Contact webapps regarding push and notifications, saying it is important for webrtc and ask for webapps' plans Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-13
ACTION-33 (edit) closed Contact webapps regarding push and notifications, saying it is important for webrtc and ask for webapps' plans Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-13
ACTION-34 (edit) closed Incorporate echo cancellation API based on https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=15747 Cullen Jennings 2012-05-28
ACTION-35 (edit) closed Create doodle for next meeting Stefan Håkansson 2012-03-20
ACTION-36 (edit) closed Propose moving MediaStream API from PeerConnection to GetUserMedia Anant Narayanan 2012-04-16
ACTION-37 (edit) closed Get Justin, Adam and Cullen together and get resolution on JSEP API Cullen Jennings 2012-04-16
ACTION-38 (edit) closed Move MediaStream spec to getUserMedia Anant Narayanan 2012-04-17
ACTION-39 (edit) closed Send an updated Capabilities proposal to Media Capture Task Force Daniel Burnett 2012-04-17
ACTION-40 (edit) closed Move spec to ReSpec 3 Daniel Burnett 2012-04-23
ACTION-41 (edit) closed Write up the audio-video-mandatory proposals to the list Daniel Burnett 2012-05-01
ACTION-42 (edit) closed Check with Travis on updating the scenarios document requirements portion in about 4 weeks Stefan Håkansson 2012-05-01
ACTION-43 (edit) closed Move SessionDescription and IceCandidate out of the global namespace Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-44 (edit) closed Deep dive on setRemoteDescription with justin Cullen Jennings 2012-06-18
ACTION-45 (edit) closed Annotate the callflow diagram with events fired Cullen Jennings 2012-06-18
ACTION-46 (edit) closed Write up a spec for IceServer object, and compare Anant Narayanan 2012-06-18
ACTION-47 (edit) closed Provide a code example showing continuation for createAnswer Anant Narayanan 2012-06-18
ACTION-48 (edit) closed Pester Jesup to write up possible directions for datachannels in peerconnection and relationship with media streams/tracks Stefan Håkansson 2012-06-18
ACTION-49 (edit) closed Work with Randell on a proposal for a data channel container Adam Bergkvist 2012-06-18
ACTION-53 (edit) closed Add IdP API to draft Cullen Jennings 2012-09-25
ACTION-54 (edit) closed Add stats API to draft Cullen Jennings 2012-09-25
ACTION-59 (edit) closed Update APIs to use mutable arrays of streams in peerconnection with ids Adam Bergkvist 2012-11-06
ACTION-60 (edit) closed Write up queuing mechanism for set{Remote,Local}Description, create{Offer,Answer} Anant Narayanan 2012-11-06
ACTION-61 (edit) closed Update draft to remove reference. Cullen Jennings 2012-11-06
ACTION-62 (edit) closed Propose priority API. Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-63 (edit) closed Propose priority API. Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-64 (edit) closed propose priority API Stefan Håkansson 2012-11-06
ACTION-67 (edit) closed Propose API for rejection of offered MediaStream's or MediaStreamTrack's Harald Alvestrand 2012-11-22
ACTION-84 (edit) closed Describe the constraint for aspect ratio for potential inclusion in the document Justin Uberti 2013-02-14
ACTION-93 (edit) closed Make addicecandidate queued Cullen Jennings 2013-11-18
ACTION-94 (edit) closed Prepare slides for tuesday on stop() versus removestream() Justin Uberti 2013-11-18
ACTION-96 (edit) closed Do s/roll back/rollback/g Cullen Jennings 2013-11-18
ACTION-102 (edit) closed Make proposal on moving away from addstream toward addtrack Martin Thomson 2013-11-19
ACTION-105 (edit) closed Come up with a proposal for exposing a transport/dtls doohickey for each non-pc object Eric Rescorla 2013-11-19
ACTION-109 (edit) closed Produce list for scoping discussion Justin Uberti 2013-11-26
ACTION-120 (edit) closed Make pull request to reinstate decision policy in juberti's charter Dominique Hazaël-Massieux 2015-05-27

Add a new action item. See all the action items


Harald Alvestrand <hta@google.com>, Bernard Aboba <bernarda@microsoft.com>, Jan-Ivar Bruaroey <jib@mozilla.com>, Chairs, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>, Staff Contacts
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: actions.php,v 1.28 2015-01-30 15:07:34 vivien Exp $