See also: IRC log
<dom> ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]
dom: CSS WG chair also expressed interest in having some kind of session management in the harness; but I still haven't had the time to work on it...
<dom> ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12] [PENDING]
<dom> ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13] [DONE]
Dom: CSS WG agreed to put a link on their testing page to link to our harness,
This looks like good progress
<dom> ACTION: Dom to look at integrating the WICD test suite into the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action10] [DROPPED]
Dom: the WICD test suite doesn't seem to be quite ready yet for inclusion in the harness;
WICD is only at Last Call stage, more effort is isually put on testing during CR
Dom: once CR status is reached perhabs we should look at this again and try to incorporate this on the test harness
<dom> ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06] [PENDING]
<dom> ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09] [PENDING]
<dom> Dom's message to OMA
Dom: pinged back my OMA contact; hoping to get news from him this week.
<dom> ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04] [PENDING]
Carmelo: will send by end of this week
Dom: there is a workshop organized by W3C in September in San Francisco bay area on mobile AJAX; was hoping we could contribute to the workshop by gathering results on how well XmlHttpRequest is supported on mobile devices through the test harness, but it doesn't look like the test suite is quite ready for inclusion in our system yet.
<dom> ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
Dom presents the submission interface
carmelo: looks like a good start; will send comments later today
wilhelm: are the metadata saved in a database?
dom: they will, indeed
wilhelm: good; interface looks good to me
carmelo: what is the use of the "possible outcomes" interface?
dom: in case of behavioral tests, the expected outputs may not be of the form pass vs fail, but could be implementation-dependent (e.g. for encoding detection, faulty markup fallback)
probably would benefit from further explanations and examples in the submission guidelines document.
Dimitri: Perhaps create a few tests to evaluate/test the interface
Dom: Please send any comments you would have on the interface as soon as you can; in the meantime, I'll start implementing the backend code.
<dom> ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines document [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11] [PENDING]
wilhelm: will send later today, as well as comments on submissions guidelines
<dom> RESOLVED: we'll have a F2F meeting during the TP week in November
Carmelo: I am available to chair this group on the 12
and if required on the the 5th.