See also: IRC log
RESOLVED: to accept minutes from last meeting with amendments
Guus: proposes that we have two more telecons
<RalphS> Regrets for 17 April
Ralph: regrets for 17 April, Mass state holiday. Is 17 April Easter holiday in Europe?
<FabGandon> It is.
<Jacco> it is in Netherlands too
Guus: I am happy to move 17 Apr - 24th but then we need to move the last telecon to 8th of May
RESOLVED: next telecons will be 24 April and 8 May
<RalphS> Evan: OMG meeting conflicts on 24 April, so some may be at risk
Announcements have been sent about pub of XSCH doc
No issues for liaison
Guus: for all practical purposes this TF is closed
Elisa: n-ary relations is ready to go; The only thing missing was the revision which re-org'd flight eg
ACTION: Ralph get N-ary Relation to WG Note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action01]
Guus: Part-Whole - Steve Pepper to review
<Jacco> I can review part whole
DavidBooth: I am pretty sure I reviewed this
ACTION: Jacco to review Part-Whole doc [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action02]
<dbooth> Here are the comments that I posted a while back on the n-ary draft
<RalphS> [simple-part-whole-relations-v0-2.html claims to be a W3C Working Draft -- that is poor style]
Guus: OWL Time - Do we have the prospect of having another version of Time
Evan: I think Feng thought he was done with Time editor's draft
ACTION: Evan to contact Feng about status of Time note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action03]
Ralph: as of the 12 December meeting record the word from OEP was "chris: no, expecting to release a new draft [of Time] soon, have had several comments"
Semantic Integration note reviews
<FabGandon> Review from Phil
<FabGandon> Review from Fabien
Guus: I hope that the editors can respond to the rev. cmts for another draft
ACTION: Elisa to ask Sem. Integ. editors to revise prior to final mtg [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action04]
<Jacco> raphael is travelling
Guus: I think we are only missing QCR
ACTION: Guus to sort out status of QCR note [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action05]
<Jacco> +q part-whole: version at http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SimplePartWhole/ is of 11 August, reviews (including Mike's) have been posted later ...?
Jacco: what is the latest version of Part-Whole?
<RalphS> (OEP page points to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/SimplePartWhole/index.html )
<Jacco> that is dated august 11
<Jacco> Mike Ushold's review is from 14 september...
Ralph: There is nothing more recent than the Aug 11 doc in W3C filesystem. That file was updated on our servers on 2005-08-13
ACTION: Guus to check on the status of latest version of Part-Whole [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action08]
Guus: So much work has been done on this, I would hate to see it be lost.
Ralph: my understanding is that Princeton is willing to provide a URI that redirects to somewhere else. We were waiting until asking Princeton to do that redirection. I gave Mark a URI in W3 space where he can put all the files.
Guus: I think the wordnet example is a good example of vocab mgmt issues.
Ralph: I am concerned about publishing a draft which contains a URI that will 404.
Guus: Mark promised a new draft before end of week.
Ralph: I would prefer to use the W3.org URI everywhere then pub'ing a doc that 404s.
Ralph the w3.org URI would never be 404 after we publish a WD
Guus: I suggest that we add a note about the Princeton URI to the effect that it may work in future. I propose that we do as Ralph suggests for this draft.
ACTION: Guus to discuss with other WN TF members about using W3 URI's in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action06]
DBoooth: Appendix B talks about a redirection strategy. Is the intention in the implementation to use 303 redirects for the synset URIs? Where will the data come from?
Ralph: whatever we do should be consistent with http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-vocab-pub/
ACTION: Guus to ask Mark to compare his doc with our Recipe's [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action07]
Ralph: we missed an opportunity to coordinate better between WordNet and VM
Ben: Getting positive signs from Mozilla about RDF/A. Mike Shaver says Mozilla is interested in making Firefox and Mozilla support RDF/A. The only non-minor changes expected are for rdf:Collection support
Guus: would you have another revision before final SWBPD telecon
Ben: We will have a second draft by April 24th
ACTION: Ben_Adida to find reviewers and put acknowledgements in next draft [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Ralph update ADTF link to point to DOAP Wiki [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/04/03-swbp-minutes.html#action10]
Guus: You have an action to review?
<FabGandon> Review from Fabien
Elisa: Bob Colomb still probably will review after ODM deadline
Jacco: no further MM documents expected within this group
Giorgos: we are going to work further on second deliverable but will try to pub through XG. XG proposal should be done by 15 Apr
Ralph: feel free to request W3C telecon resources for your XG organization work, Giorgos
Jeff Pan: I wonder if we could get some more comments on the XG proposal from this WG
[End of minutes]