W3C | TAG | Previous: 1 Dec teleconf | Next: 8 Dec TAG teleconf

Agenda of 4 December 2003 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list (handling new issues) www-tag archive

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Roll call
  2. Proposed to accept the minutes of the 1 Dec teleconf.
  3. Completed action IJ: Link to SW's photos from 15 Nov ftf meeting minutes
  4. Accept this agenda?
  5. Next meeting: 8 Dec 2003 teleconf.
  6. Video meeting in Feb 2003:
    1. Action SW/PC 2003/11/10: Explore possibility of TAG videolink TAG distributed meeting in February.
  7. Tech Plenary
    1. Continued action SW 2003/11/15: Take to tech plenary committee the TAG's proposal.

      SW: I haven't received a response from the committee yet (since they have yet to meet).

  8. Negotiations with WGs for last call:
    1. SW/I18N: SW sent. Reply pending from I18N.
    2. Schema/PC: PC sent. MSM has confirmed for Schema WG.
    3. SVG/CL: CL sent. CL has confirmed for SVG WG..
    4. HTML/IJ: IJ sent. Reply pending from HTML WG.
    5. Todo: Voice/SW, XML Core/NW, WSDL/DO

2. Technical (75min)

  1. Review of issues list to determine if satisfied with V 1.0 split
  2. Review of 3 Dec Editor's Draft of Arch Doc

2.1 Review of issues list to determine if satisfied with V 1.0 split

Issues list

2.2 Review of Architecture Document writing assignments

3 Dec Editor's Draft of Arch Doc (changes, diff)

Recent action items:

Ian
  1. Completed action IJ 2003/11/15: Inform reviewer that issue 6 closed. Send email
Chris
  1. Action CL 2003/11/15: Write text to reviewer about the resolution of errorHandling-20.
Roy
  1. Action RF 2003/10/08: Explain "identifies" in RFC 2396.

    RF: The current draft expires this week...I'd better do it...please continue.

DO
  1. Completed Action DO/TBL 2003/11/15: Produce new text for a small subsection 1.2.4 (or perhaps for 1.2.1)

    [TBL not satisfied with how text incorporated; see below]

  2. Action DO 2003/11/15: Point WSDL WG to resolution of issue 6.
  3. Action DO 2003/11/15: Propose some extra text for section 4.5 that hypertext agents often follow an IGNORE rule and this often results in incompatible behavior. Ignore applied to fragid interpretation.

    MOVE TO ISSUES LIST.

TBL
  1. Action TBL 2003/07/14: Suggest changes to section about extensibility related to "when to tunnel".

    MOVE TO ISSUES LIST.

DC
  1. Action DC 2003/11/15: Follow up on KeepPOSTRecords with Janet Daly on how to raise awareness of this point (which is in CUAP).
SW
  1. Action SW 2003/11/15: Verify that "agent" is used consistently in the document and makes sense as both people and software. [Subsumed by IJ?]

The TAG does not expect to cover these issues

2.3 Review of 3023-related actions

  1. Action CL 2003/10/27: Draft XML mime type thingy with Murata-san

2.4 Findings

See also TAG findings home page.

2.4.1 Expected new findings


Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2003/12/03 19:48:51 $