W3C | TAG | Previous: 29 Sep teleconf | Next: 13 Oct 2003 teleconference

Agenda of 6-8 October 2003 TAG face-to-face meeting in Bristol

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list (handling new issues) www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

The meetings will be from 9:00 to 17:30 each day. Breaks will be from 10:30 to 11:00 and 15:00 to 15:30. Lunch will be for one hour at approximately 12:30.

Session 1: Administrative (Monday, 6 Oct 9:00 - 10:30)

Many thanks to HP Bristol for hosting this meeting!

  1. Welcome, Roll call. Regrets: DC
  2. Accept the minutes of the 29 Sep teleconf?
  3. Accept this agenda?
  4. Next meeting: 13 Oct 2003 teleconference

1.1 TAG update at Nov 2003 AC meeting.

  1. Action SW 2003/09/29: Draft summary based on monthly reports from previous six months (for AC meeting). See previous highlights.
  2. What to do with TAG slot?

1.2 TAG ftf meeting Nov 2003.

  1. Primary goals?

1.3 TAG participation in Tech Plenary 2004 (1-5 March)

  1. Action SW 2003/09/29: Status of SW response to TP planners.

2. Technical (75min)

2.1 Architecture Document

The TAG expects to review the 1 Oct 2003 WD of the Arch Doc.

Checklist before end of meeting:

  1. Review Arch Doc TODOs
  2. LC Publication schedule - requested reviews (who to negotiate with?)
  3. LC comment/issue tracking
  4. LC Publication decision

2.1.1 Review of actions related to Architecture Document

Completed action items:

Open action items:

The following action items were follow-up from the 22 July face-to-face meeting in Vancouver:

2.2 Findings

If time permits, the TAG will review these.


The TAG does not expect to cover these issues.

2.3 Findings

See also TAG findings home page.

2.3.1 Draft findings that require more discussion

2.3.2 Expected new findings

  1. Action IJ 2003/06/09: Turn TB apple story into a finding.

2.4 Issues

The TAG does not expect to discuss these issues at this meeting.

2.4.1 Identifiers (URIEquivalence-15 , IRIEverywhere-27)

2.4.2 Qnames, fragments, and media types(rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6, fragmentInXML-28, abstractComponentRefs-37, putMediaType-38)

2.4.3 New and other Issues requested for discussion. (mixedUIXMLNamespace-33, RDFinXHTML-35, siteData-36 plus possible new issues)

Existing Issues:

2.4.4 Miscellaneous issues

3. Other actions


Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2003/10/08 12:11:46 $