W3C | TAG | Previous: 18 Aug teleconf | Next: 15 Sep 2003 teleconf

Agenda of 8 September 2003 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details issues list (handling new issues) www-tag archive

Note: The Chair does not expect the agenda to change after close of business (Boston time) Thursday of this week.

1. Administrative (15min)

  1. Roll call. Regrets: RF, DC, IJ, TBL. Scribe?
  2. Accept the minutes of the 18 Aug teleconf?
  3. Accept this agenda?
  4. Next meeting 15 Sep teleconf?

1.1 Scheduling

Completed action SW 2003/08/18: Review work plan from Vancouver F2F to help with schedule (done)

See below for information about Arch Doc scheduling.

1.2 Bristol meeting planning (6 - 8 Oct)

See meeting page for information about suggested hotels.

Completed action SW 2003/08/18: Suggest hotel (done)

2. Technical (75min)

2.1 NamespaceDocument-8

Status of work on namespaceDocument-8.

2.2 Versioning and extensibility

2.3 Status of overdue action items

Findings:

2.4 Architecture Document

Reference draft: 1 August 2003 Editor's Draft of the Arch Doc

What is TAG's expectation of editor at this point? For example:

  1. IJ closes loop on introduction with TB, RF (DC?). There was discussion at the 18 Aug teleconf about a rewrite of the abstract and introduction
  2. Editor's draft 17 Sep
  3. Reviewed at 22 Sep TAG teleconf
  4. IJ incorporates comments, gets review from two TAG participants, and requests 1 Oct TR publication
  5. New TR draft published 1 Oct
  6. TAG reviews 1 Oct draft for and at face-to-face meeting 6 Oct.

2.4.1 Review of actions related to Architecture Document

Open action items:

The following action items were follow-up from the 22 July face-to-face meeting in Vancouver:


2.5 Findings

See also TAG findings home page.

2.5.1 Draft findings nearing closure

2.5.2 Draft findings that require more discussion

2.5.3 Expected new findings

  1. Action IJ 2003/06/09: Turn TB apple story into a finding.
  2. Action PC: Finding on namespace documents, due 31 August 2003

2.6 Issues

The TAG does not expect to discuss these issues at this meeting.

2.3.1 Identifiers (URIEquivalence-15 , IRIEverywhere-27)

2.3.2 Qnames, fragments, and media types(rdfmsQnameUriMapping-6, fragmentInXML-28, abstractComponentRefs-37, putMediaType-38)

2.3.3 New and other Issues requested for discussion. (mixedUIXMLNamespace-33, RDFinXHTML-35, siteData-36 plus possible new issues)

Existing Issues:

2.3.5 Miscellaneous issues

3. Other actions


Ian Jacobs for Stuart Williams and TimBL
Last modified: $Date: 2003/09/06 13:19:32 $