ISSUE-62: No fault subcode is defined for soapjms:targetService
No fault subcode is defined for soapjms:targetService
- SOAP-JMS Binding specification
- Raised by:
- Derek Rokicki
- Opened on:
- The specification states that soapjms:targetService must be included in the message properties when specified. However, no fault subcode is defined for this scenario.
The proposed resolution is to modify section 2.2.3. The section currently includes the following:
[Definition: soapjms:targetService] (xsd:string)
* Used by the service implementation to dispatch the service request.
* optional in URI
* if specified MUST appear in the JMS message in the JMS property named SOAPJMS_targetService.
I suggest appending the following definition to the last bullet point:
[Definition: Use fault subcode missingTargetService if specified and SOAPJMS_targetService does not appear.]
Additionally, missingTargetService should be added to the subcode list in section 2.8, and Protocol-2009 should be modified accordingly.
- Related Actions Items:
- No related actions
- Related emails:
- Re: Re : ACTION-214 Raise JIRA on CXF for latest fault code spec. changes (from email@example.com on 2010-10-05)
- Re : ACTION-214 Raise JIRA on CXF for latest fault code spec. changes (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-10-05)
- Agenda for 2010-09-21 conference call (from email@example.com on 2010-09-20)
- ACTION-211 (from M8PHILLI@uk.ibm.com on 2010-09-15)
- ISSUE-62 (Derek): No fault subcode is defined for soapjms:targetService [SOAP-JMS Binding specification] (from firstname.lastname@example.org on 2010-09-14)
Opened and resolved as per conf. call of 2010-09-14:
Accepted application of resolution as per
Display change log