From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can perform reasoning tasks based on some rule engine. It is a subcategory of the general “Reasoner”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (programming environment like Jena) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities.
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 6 December 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 5 November 2013)
- Apache Marmotta (incubating) (last modified: 4 May 2013)
- Linked Media Framework (last modified: 7 April 2013)
- ClioPatria (last modified: 30 March 2011)
Pages in category "Rule Reasoner"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.