From Semantic Web Standards
Tools that can perform reasoning tasks, typically based on RDFS, OWL, or some rule engine. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (programming environment like Jena, or triple store like Oracle Spatial) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities (eg, Pellet, that can be “added” both to Jena or Oracle Spatial).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 12 May 2013)
- Jena, a Java RDF API and toolkit (last modified: 8 January 2013)
- Oroboro (last modified: 15 November 2012)
- Gephi Semantic Web Import Plugin (last modified: 11 October 2012)
- ELK (last modified: 3 September 2012)
Pages in category "Reasoner"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.