Tools that can perform reasoning tasks, typically based on RDFS, OWL, or some rule engine. It is a subcategory of “Tool”
Some of the tools are part of a larger tool (programming environment like Jena, or triple store like Oracle Spatial) whereas others can be added to existing environments to add and/or improve reasoning capabilities (eg, Pellet, that can be “added” both to Jena or Oracle Spatial).
The description of the following tools in this category have been added and/or modified most recently.
- Conceptual Resource Search Engine (Corese) (last modified: 4 February 2014)
- Bigdata® (last modified: 18 December 2013)
- RDFox (last modified: 11 December 2013)
- Common Lisp Reasoner (last modified: 6 December 2013)
- Sesame (last modified: 5 November 2013)
Pages in category "Reasoner"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.